Saturday, October 18, 2008

And now you are up to date

After our fun time at the pumpkin patch (see below), Chino took the kids home and I went to Creve Coeur Camera. I told them of my problems downloading the pictures from my camera and they had the solution, as I knew they would. I had to buy some little device that you put the memory card into and plug it directly into the computer. It worked! I had a heck of a time finding where the computer hid my newly downloaded pictures, but as you can see, I found them. And aren't you glad! We spent the evening roasting hot dogs and marsh mellows. Fun huh! Juan played happily in the dark yard. Well, it is hardly dark since Chino had that light installed. It floods the entire yard. I really think our neighbors must hate us.
Hungry!?
Isn't she cute?! This is Audi by the way.
Chino had been raking leaves and filled some large garbage bags with them. Josie and Juan enjoyed rolling the large bags around the yard. I don't know why but I do know they are lucky the bag did not break!

No comments: