Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Pa Pa's Childhood Home


Our first stop on our Michigan vacation was to my dad's childhood home. He wanted pictures of the grand kids sitting on the steps as he has pictures of me and my brother on these same steps. I was the same age as the girls when I last visited Michigan and sat on these steps. The home has changed owners many times since Dad's family moved away from Michigan.

Juan was happy to be included, NOT!

This was taken at the hotel near Dad's house. Good picture, huh!


Front steps.
Side yard.


There was a park near the house so we spent the morning letting the kids blow off some steam. We had been in the car at least 8 hours the prior day and didn't check into the hotel until 1:00 a.m. Juan was well rested as he had slept in the car for quite some time before stopping for the night. So he kept me and Chino up most of that night and I am sure he also kept up many other hotel guests.



Gabby
Audi

J T

Josie


No comments: