Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bonfire at our house

kids on swings

Rosita and China with baby Dominic
Jose driving the gator
Gabby doing flips
gathered around the fire pit
Audi, Josie and Gabby
Chino with his nephew
How many kids will fit in a gator?
Elvira and Juan, aren't they cute!
The kids loved playing outside in the dark. Elvira wondered off once when nobody was looking, but we found her. There were so many kids it was hard to keep track. I had planned on a simple hot dog roast with our children. Then my parents were invited. Then Mario and his family and then Chino's sister. It was a great time. My kids were so filthy at the end of the night. We have to do this again.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

filthy kids + hours outside = a good nights sleep for all (ideally).
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I am still reeling, but trying to gain perspective and consider the source(s).