Thursday, June 11, 2009

Gymnastics Program

My two gold medalists. Gabby & Josie

Gabby receiving her medal.

Josie receiving her medal.

Josie and Gabby during warm-up.

The girls performed on each apparatus: volt, bars, beam & floor. They both did a great job. I am so proud.
Audi has been taking a painting class this week and loving it. She is learning about shading, colors, and paint application. Summer school started on Thursday. There is already a field trip planned for Monday to the St. Louis Zoo. They are going to have so much fun. But the bus was a little late dropping them off at home. I was pretty freaked when I arrived home at 5:10 and the girls still weren't home. I called the school and was going to call the bus depot when they finally arrived at 5:25. The bus driver said they shouldn't be that late normally. I guess they had some scheduling glitches to work out the first day.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Holy moly...5:25? What time are they supposed to be home? I'd have freaked, too.

Glad to hear about Audi's painting class. Does she get to paint ceramics, too?