Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Branson for Thanksgiving


We saw many things around town in Branson. This road side stop had a nice view and a resident cat.



We stopped at the damn and found a scoop for Juan to play with.




We went outlet shopping.



We visited museums also. Me and Josie went to the Titanic Museum and then all of us went to the Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum.



It was a fun trip looking back. But if you had asked me during the trip I would have told you we should have stayed at home. Juan and Audi had constent fits. Josie and Gabby complained about evey place we went. They wanted to spend the entire trip at the pool. I was ready to leave them all behind and walk home! Complaining and fighting were driving me CRAZY! And I don't have that far to go.

Why did they take the spell check off my Blogger? Please ignore any misspellings as I majored in math not english. Thank you for your cooperation.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hahaha! The only spelling error I see is that damn should actually be spelled dam if you're referring to the structure that retains water. But it's pretty damn funny the way it is.