Sunday, January 10, 2010

Brunswick Party

We went to Jonathan's birthday party today at Brunswick bowling alley. Well, most of us went. Audi entered into a rage and was unable to attend. She pulled all the books off the book shelf and threw things around the room. Chino came to get her. I thought he was going to stay home with her so she could miss the party and that be the consequence of her actions, BUT instead he took her to Dave & Busters for some fun and games and a nice lunch. Then he took her with him to Sam's to pick up a few grocery's. There he bought her a toy. I asked him why he did not get something for the other children and he said because they got to go to the party. So I told him he rewarded Audi for her behavior. What doesn't he get?

Anyway, the party was fun. It was so cute to see the 3 & 4 year olds bowl. Juan had no problem carrying the ball. He is so strong. And the little tiny bowling shoes were adorable. When Jonathan was opening his presents Juan asked where his present were. I told him it wasn't his birthday. He got a little upset when he could not have any cake but he got over it quickly. We had a real good time.

I had my camera and extra batteries but my camera was minus the memory card. I had taken it out the day before to upload Gabby's gymnastics pictures and forgot to put it back into my camera. BUMMER! I hope to get some pictures from other sources.

No comments: