Saturday, August 16, 2008

Thank you for your patience............

Due to technical difficulties and the hectic schedule of it's creator, this blog was not updated in a timely manner. Don't worry, you haven't missed much. The girls are adjusting to First grade pretty well. Juan is picking up new words. I am enjoying my job more and more. And Chino, well look for yourself. He's NUTS!



Josie is relaxing after a hard day of spelling and addition.




Gabby is just like her father.....NUTS!




Everyone has moved into my bed. I guess I will have to move out!




Juan puts up with a lot in order to be included. Here he is a foot rest.



Don't ask, it's an Audi thing!

Well, the technical difficulties remain. In the middle of doing this post Saturday night, my monitor went down. I am finishing this Monday morning from my office (on the clock, hee, hee). I hope to have all up and running soon.


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for the update. I was starting to have withdrawal symptoms. Love the picture of all the kids in your bed.

I'm still waiting to hear from Robert to see if a September trip to see Edna is still in the works. I'll let you know what's going on when I talk to him.

Lisa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope it's a good one!

Lisa said...

Okay, doggone it. My patience is running out. Is your home computer still broken? If so, what do you think that work computer's for?