Saturday, April 11, 2009

More birthday pictures.

We had no planned games or prizes but the kids still cried when it was time to leave. I guess I am a hell of a hostest!


The train table was a hit for the younger kids. I don't think Jonathan ever went outside to play. He sat for at least an hour watching as my dad assembled the table and track. He sat in a chair very quiet so he would not disturb Pa Pa.

Adult guest and Chino at the grill.

I wish the day could have been warmer and less windy. The kids did not get to roast their own hot dogs as I had planned. It was just too windy to put a fire in the pit.

PRESENTS!



This is Henry. Dawn and Robert's baby and Olivia's little brother. He is sooo cute. I love bald babies!

This is our the other baby guest. Dominic is China and Efrain's son and little brother to Elvira. He is huge. It hurt my back to hold him to long. But he is a good baby. He will go to anyone!

No comments: