Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Cycle Break

The kids are on Cycle Break and lucky Chino is home watching them. At first he let them destroy the house and took off like the wind the minute I walked in the door from work. I told him it could NOT continue. It is getting better. Chino has finally figured out that you don't get to nap with three kids at home. He should have tried it with the fourth hanging around. I turned my back for a second Friday night and Juan painted his hand, face, other hand, and stereo speaker with orange finger nail polish. Why was there an open bottle of finger nail polish in Juan's reach? Good question. Ask Chino! The girls did their nails and played with play doh unsupervised on Friday. The two things I watch like a hawk. I found little bits of play doh all over the house and found several little bottles of nail polish through out the house. I must have missed one. The little orange one!
I don't know what Audi is doing. She may be posing or she may plan to throw the brick, possibly at some body.

Josie is doing some kind of dance. I hope it is not a rain dance! I love this great weather.

Gabby was digging up worms. They wanted to keep them for pets. These kids are desperate for a pet.
Here is my future Hell's Angel. And Trouble is definitely his middle name!


I can't believe Juan is holding on to a big boy swing so well. He loves it. Hard to believe the boy isn't even two.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ha! Love that photo of Audi with the brick! Looks like she's ready to clobber someone.