Monday, March 24, 2008

Back to School

I have been working about a month. I am not crazy yet! I enjoy working. I didn't know that I would. Juan is doing great in daycare. He said two new words today. (Pa Pa and bubble) The girls went back to school today after their two week Cycle Break. It won't be long before they are First graders. Chino has been spending more time at home. He has been taking care of the girls during Cycle Break. He spent a fortune. I think the girls had a new toy every day. One day they had giant stuffed animals and another they had Webkins. They ate out constantly and got to go to the park and Planet Fun. It might have been cheaper to put them in daycare. I have to go do laundry now or I will be going to work naked tomorrow.

Gabby acting silly.


Audi as a rainbow fairy.


Josie as a mermaid.


Juan wants juice.


Audi posing with her friend.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Tell Chino he's dead meat. I was going to get the girls Webkinz for their birthday but he beat me to it.