Saturday, March 1, 2008

Everyday Life

Nothing special going on right now. I just thought these were cute pictures. I have completed a second week at work. It is actually easier to work than to be home all day with four children. Imagine that! I do, however, spend my entire Saturday picking up a weeks worth of crap. And doing laundry that stacks up to my waist. Friday when I got home and seemed to notice the messy house for the first time I just couldn't do it. I had to sit down and knit. Do something for myself. So Saturday I got up and started cleaning. Well, not really cleaning, more like picking up. I guess that will be my new Saturday routine. What a thing to look forward to after a long hard week at work.

This would only be abuse if "I" shut them in a cabinet. Them shutting themselves in does not count. Audi and Juan

My future Jane Fondas. Josie, Gabby and Audi

These two are best buddies. They have been attached at the hip since birth. Gabby and Josie

1 comment:

The Houser's said...

The kids are adorable!! Love the one where he's sleeping in the laundry basket:) What a hoot!!