Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Flash Back to the 80's

Here is a picture of me and Lisa in 1980 something. Lisa came across this picture a month or so ago and sent it to me for a laugh. You can stop laughing now........... I hope Grandma didn't see us with those wine coolers. Of course, this would be the same Grandma who got me drunk on her homemade fruit cocktail. I ate like four bowls of it and did not know she used peach schnapps. I then got behind the wheel and had trouble driving. I wonder if a cop would take the excuse "my Grandma got me drunk without my knowledge". Okay, really, stop laughing now!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hee hee! Love that pic. I'm pretty sure Grandma didn't see us; she would've hurled those wine coolers into the bushes just like she did that Christmas when she caught Sean drinking that hooch at your parents' house.