Monday, April 14, 2008

Life is just fun & games!

I love cars, and I love my big boy bed! The crib is down. I was feeling empowered on Sunday and had waited a month for Chino to "not" take down the crib, so I did it myself. Well, Juan helped. He was very happy when I got out my tools. He took a screwdriver and put it wherever he saw me put one, usually at the same time as me. Chino did carry the crib parts to the basement which is a load off my bad back.

This is Juan's new old bike. Chino was driving down the road and saw this bike with a sign that said "free to a good home". So Chino brought it home, cleaned it up and bought a new battery. Juan is in love! You should see him drive it. He even figured out how to steer. I think he was born to ride.

This is what my children do when left unattended. At least they are not covering their faces.


We found a nice cage to keep Audi in.


We like to play at McDonald's.


The cage is just big enough for the three.

No comments: