Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Oh, Christmas tree

Here is Audi modeling our Christmas tree. Only three ornaments have been broken and the only one I cared about I broke myself. With the aid of super glue, Juan's little gingerbread head was as good as new.

Isn't this sweet. Gabby and Josie
Look how short Gabby is in the middle. We have been teasing her because she is a short little flaca. Which means skinny. The other two have more than 10 pounds on her. Juan will pass her up soon. Well, maybe not too soon. I am amazed at their height differences. Audi was the smallest at birth and is now the biggest. Josie was the biggest at birth and now comes in second. Gabby moved from the middle to the end. Who knew then how they would change. I am excited to see what comes next!
Juan and Josie playing miniature gulf.
Audi and Gabby getting balloon animals. The girls are holding their ears because the balloons kept popping.
My company had a Lunch with Santa. It was free and it was a blast. We had good food, desserts, games and activities, a picture with Santa and each kid got a book as a gift. Not bad for a free event.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I was just thinking earlier today about how bizzare it is that Audi's now the biggest. She was such a small fry as an infant!