Sunday, December 21, 2008

Shake a tail feather no more!

Tell me, do you notice anything missing? Something a bird of this breed should have?

Yes. Something is definitely missing.

Oh, this bird has no TAIL! "Not Me" has struck again. Poor birdie was the victim, again.
I have information that Josie, aka "Not Me", grabbed the bird by the tail to ketch it. I believe this loosened the tail feathers and they fell out. I am still trying to figure out how no body knew the bird was tailless until this morning, since I found a tail feather in Juan's room today. I have a feeling the kids removed the feathers themselves after they loosened them. But that is just a hunch and I have no proof without a reasonable doubt. Because this really is not at all "reasonable". The only child this bird likes is Gabby. This speaks volumes.


2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, the poor baby! Hope his tail is able to grow back undisturbed!

Lisa said...

Poor Mr. Nibbles. You should pull out about five strands of the perpetrator's hair simultaneously so the guilty party can see what it feels like.