Saturday, February 21, 2009

Friday Nite Fun

We have a general rule on Friday night, "We leave McDonald's when someone throws up". We go to McDonald's almost every Friday night. Joy and I knit while the children play. We can spend hours up there. But sometimes we only spend minutes. One of my children is bound to throw up while there. We spent a long time there and things were looking good. Gabby had a little trouble early on but got past it. So I decided to indulge in a cherry pie. I gave Jonathan a bite and then Juan. Juan immediately threw up, a lot. Time to go!

But the fun continued at home. Gabby and Josie were posing in their matching leotards. Juan wanted in on the act.



Here is a rare sight. A picture of me. I am always the one behind the camera. On this night my sister took this picture because I have NO pictures of my children and me together.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Great picture! Brydie must not have been hitting the sauce when she took it. Haaahaaahaa!

Lisa said...

Hey...I FINALLY got some pictures posted of the party. Check them out when you get a chance.