Thursday, February 5, 2009

Random pictures

I went back to my old storage files and pulled out some random pictures. We have been up to a lot lately but I have been too busy to think of bringing a camera. I am expecting a friend to email some soon from a girl scout event, but until them, enjoy these old pics.
Josie
Gabby, Audi, Josie
Audi
Chino and Juan
I started the girls in gymnastics. We went for a trial class last Thursday and Audi complained the entire time and ended up leaving the class, Josie loved it and Gabby was tested immediately after the class to be moved into an advanced class. Well, advanced for her age group. Gabby was put in a pre-competition class that meets twice a week. I am so proud. Josie and Audi went back tonight for their second class and Audi again complained and left class, so I did not sign her up but Josie still loves it. Audi tried a ballet class on Monday but she found tap to be "weird" and she did not like the idea of all the kids in her class having the same costume for recital. She felt hers should be different and definitely pink, not purple. So we won't be doing that one either.
Next week Audi and Gabby are in the First Grade Musical (not to be confused with High School Musical). I can't wait to see them sing! Josie will have to sit with me in the audience and complain about how bored she is. Her class did not participate in this one but will probably do something later this year (I assume).
That's a quick update. I'll be back soon.

No comments: