Monday, February 16, 2009

The Pimple...and much more.

See the little tiny spot on Gabby's forehead? That is her first pimple. I'm so proud. When I took the pictures Gabby said "you're not going to put that on the web, are you?".

Gabby and Audi were in the First Grade Musical and they did a great job. I was a little worried because the day before the big night while practicing on the stage in the gym, Audi decided to "moon" a classmate because she thought it would be funny. She went to the principal and was written up. Needless to say we were all a little concerned with what may happen on the night of the performance. At some point during the show my mother said in a worried voice, "where's Audi" then I heard a scream as I searched the stage for her with my eyes. I ran to the front of the gym followed by the principal. We discovered that the scream was not from Audi but from a young child in the audience. We found Audi's teacher walking down the hall with her. Apparently she needed to use the bathroom and could not wait until after the show concluded. After the show we went to DQ for ice cream and ran into Audi's best friend Davian and a couple other students.

Here the children are pretending to be dogs. Juan is howling.

He couldn't be cuter if he tried!

We spotted this hawk in our tree the other day. It flew away when the kids came running. I think he came to visit Mr. Nibbles.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh, the joys. Ceara has a few pimples on her nose now (she's 11) and is entering that stage of her life where Mom is a moron who is out to ruin her life.