Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!



Do you like my costume? I went to work like this on Thursday. Don't ask me why our company celebrates the day before Halloween but they do. Once I removed the mustache tape I was quite comfortable all day long. I had my pink fuzzy slippers to go along with the look.



Juan is Scooby-Doo. He was not really liking the costume. But he did wear it for trick-or-treating.

Here we are dressed and ready to start. It was such a beautiful night. We didn't even take jackets.



Audi as Sleeping Beauty.

Jonathan as Superman.



Carly as a Vampiras.

Gabby as Belle.


Josie as a High School Musical Cheerleader.

Marianna and Owen were so cute as a Referee and Ballerina.



Some people really got into the decorations. We found this in front of there house. Their garage was a spoke house.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hahahaha! I LOVE your costume! The tape moustache was a nice detail.