Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hay ride and so much more!

Each year Aunt Cathy has a Halloween Party. This year it was the day after Halloween. There is a bon fire for roasting hot dogs and marsh mellows and other food like chili, cheese dip, meat balls, cocoa and desserts. This year was so great and the weather could not have been better.

My cousin really out did herself this year. These costumes are so great, right down to baby Yoda!


Juan did not want his picture taken for some reason. He kept telling me "NO picture" and covering his face. Maybe he is wanted and I just don't know about it.
I don't remember Uncle Don being this much fun when we were kids!

This is the Fort that Uncle Don built. There are two tree houses with a bridge between. There is electricity in one of the tree houses. There is a climbing wall and a slide. The kids love it. It is amazing!
This is on the hay ride. It is a bit blurry. I think my camera was low on batteries.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe that fort! Logan would move into that in a second. Are they looking to adopt a 4-year-old boy?