Sunday, November 9, 2008

Welcome a new family member!



We have a pet! (again) I hope this one does not turn out like the frogs. This one was a lot more expensive than frogs. Gabby is beside herself. She has been asking for a bird. So I told her to get a book from the library at school to study about them. Then I took them to the bird store to look at them and planned to just start introducing them to some to see how they would handle one. I kept saying "We are not buying today, we are just looking". Then we came home with Mr. Nibbles. I was as surprised as anyone! Gabby does very well with him/her. I keep reminding her that it is a family pet. Although everyone pretty much considers her to be Gabby's bird. Audi will hold her and pet her a little. Josie will pet her. And Juan could really care less. I think Josie will come around eventually. She has already showed a lot of progress. So welcome Mr. Nibbles to the family. May he/she live a long happy life!

No comments: