Sunday, November 30, 2008

I am thankful for my children..........usually.

We went to my mom's on Thanksgiving. But before we did I took Audi to urgent care. She had been coughing for a couple weeks and that morning she was throwing up. I thought it was an asthma attach. It wasn't. She has upper respiratory congestion and apparently an ear infection. So she was well medicated before going to mom's. Gabby's eyes got red and itchy, but other than that well all did pretty good. Juan was taught how to throw stuffed animals off the catwalk in the loft. Audi kept asking where all the other children were. And great Grammy had fun watching the chaos that children create. I did very little. Mom and Brydie did the clean-up and played with the kids. It was quite relaxing for me.

I don't remember why Audi was upset here. I thought it was cute that Juan had his arms on the counter like everybody else.
This jar is full of lady bugs. They come into mom's house by the hundreds to keep warm. They die from lack of food and mom sweeps up the little body's. They girls had a great time finding them. They wanted to bring them home but we couldn't since the bird is allergic. We let them go outside. I am sure they will make their way back into mom's house.

And for this I am thankful.

No comments: