Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

I am a little late to post because we had a heck of a busy weekend. Friday the girls went to a birthday slumber party and me and Juan went to play with our friends Joy and Jon Jon. Me and Joy and Joy's friend Patty knitted while the kids tore up the playroom. Saturday me and Chino went to breakfast with Juan at our favorite place to eat, Waffle House. Then we rented a tiller and Chino tilled some spots in the yard while I went shopping. I finally went to get the girls around 12:30 (sorry Cammie). Then my parents came over for BBQ and my dad and Chino worked on leveling ground to set up the pool. Sunday Dad came back and he and Chino finished the pool set up and finally on Monday, the girls got to swim. Boy was it COLD. Not that they noticed. That is my weekend in a nut shell.
Juan, Gabby and Audi
Since the girls could not swim on Saturday, they settled for the sprinkler.

Gabby got water in her ear doing a cartwheel through the spraying water. And no she is not naked. Her suit is a light orange (a little too similar to her skin).

Noodle fight!
Dad and Chino hard at work.

Gabby on the swing.
Juan feeding Grammy.
Josie wearing Papi's boots.

Juan wearing Papi's boots.

Audi
Gabby
The completed pool.
Juan ready to swim.
The Orca is the newest member of the family. Audi is afraid of him.

The floaty fun continued in-doors.

Too many cute pictures of Juany.

See what I mean!?

No comments: